Splendor at the Portofino residences, luxury waterfront southeast corner unit, 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths, sweeping panoramic NYC and river views, open living room/ dining room floor plan, drenched in natural sunlight. Kitchen features, stainless steel appliances, shaker cabinets, granite counter tops, breakfast bar, over sized master suite with double walk in closet, 2 large bedrooms with wall to wall closets, hardwood floors throughout, washer/dryer, balcony and 1 parking spot complete this residence. Full service complex with elevator, outdoor pool with sundeck and barbecue area with benches, 24 hr concierge & doorman, community room, gym, kids play room, business center, seasonal shuttle to the PATH. Requirements: Credit/Background required via NTN only, 1st months rent, 1.5 months security deposit and Broker's Fee required.
Rental - Condo, Contemporary, Condo
2 Full/1 Half
1,420 sq. ft
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Gas
- Heat Pump, Wall Unit(s)
- Other. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Terrace,Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Doorman,Pool,Exercise Room,Play Area,Shops on Premises,Elevator
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Train,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools,Near Path.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price