Spectacularly renovated 1825 sf 3 BR, 3 Bath duplex home and with highest-end luxury finishes including stunning Chef's kitchen with 6 burner Bertazonni range, dishwasher and microwave, Sub-Zero refrigerator , Brizo and Grohe fixtures, gleaming quartz countertops and pot-filler over stove. White oak stairs with glass railings reveal the historic brick walls lending warmth to this beautiful home along with ultra chic wide-plank floors and Sonos central sound system throughout the home. A large, modern wine cellar, wet bar, and fireplace surrounded in book-matched porcelain slabs adorn the open living area leading out to your own private 1,000 SF plus backyard oasis fully equipped with outdoor kitchen, full sound system, and custom landscape lighting. This one-of-a kind home is located just a couple of blocks from the Grove St. Path and all of the best restaurants and shops that living in the heart of the Downtown Jersey City has to offer. Must see to truly appreciate.
Residential - Condo
1,825 sq. ft
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Gas
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Intercom,Hardwood Floor,Fireplace; Common Amenities: Private Backyard
Exterior / Lot Features
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools,Near Path.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price