Light filled, spacious 1,275 sq ft. two bedroom two bath, with deeded parking, in a steel/concrete building that has 2 banks of elevators, a gym, and is located at 415 Newark Street, a prime downtown Hoboken location. The home has a fantastic open layout and a large private terrace where you can spend mornings sipping coffee, evenings relaxing or using for entertaining. The condominium has hardwood flooring, ample closet space, a large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counters. The home is close to Hoboken Terminal, approximately 10 minutes to the PATH and approximately 12 minutes to the Ferry. Bus stop is located at Clinton and First Street. Enjoy being moments to restaurants, shopping, The Southwest Park and all that Hoboken has to offer.
Residential - Condo
1,275 sq. ft
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Oven/Range Electric
- Electric, Heat Pump, Wall Unit(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Intercom,Terrace,Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Elevator,Security,Wash/Dry Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Near Train,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Schools,Near Path.
All major kitchen appliances, including: refrigerator, dishwasher, oven/range- electric, microwave. Deeded parking space #12 (2G)
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price