Incredible value combining luxury, Manhattan views and parking! Nestled atop the Palisades cliffs, this spacious 3br/2bth, gracious 1650sf floor plan, tall ceilings, with grand sized living space, large bedrooms and many modern updates throughout, provides the perfect living fusion! This unit bathes in natural light. Enjoy relaxing on your private terrace and witness NYC ignite from Super Moons to the Empire State light shows:Truly a million dollar view! There's even a private rear outdoor patio for your BBQ grill. This is a quiet residential dead-end street, yet you can grab a bus into the City or the Elevator down to Hoboken or take the Light Rail to the Newport Mall. Walk to Washington Park or stroll to Central Ave shops and eateries.... You will not be disappointed!
Residential - Condo, Contemporary, Condo
1,635 sq. ft
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer/Dryer,Oven/Range Gas
- Central Air, Electric, Gas
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Intercom,Terrace,Hardwood Floor; Common Amenities: Storage,Private Backyard
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Car,Detached.
- Stucco, Brick, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- New York View,River View,Near Shopping,Near Bus,Near Parks,Near Path.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price